Monday, November 21, 2011

Rivalry Week


I am going to kick this post of by telling a little story about an incident that happened Friday Night/Saturday Morning. Well it starts off with Val waking me up at some ungodly hour because the bedroom smells like shit. I then come to realize that Arden(For those of you who don't know the picture below is my dog Arden, he is definitely not the smartest being in the household) decided to take a giant Dump right in the middle of the floor. Being that my floor has more of my close laying around than my closet I immediately panic and see that he has SH*T right on a sweatshirt. Although to my surprise after sifting through the dog doo with paper towels and plastic bags I notice out of all the clothes and random important crap lying around on the floor in my room he chose to crap right on a UVA sweatshirt. The sweatshirt was given to me years ago (I still can't figure out why) and even though having no need for it I kept it around. It has now served it's purpose!



HUSKIES vs DIRTY COUGARS

Although I am not as schooled in West Coast Foozball as My friend Derek is (he will be providing us with a tour of WSU later I believe) I put together this little morsel for viewing tastes.

The Washington Apple vs Busch Light
For some reason I have yet to figure out why WSU fans drink Busch Light (AKA Pulman Water) like Jamarcus Russel drinks Purple Drank.

However I do know that Derek introduced us to a tasty little treat called a Washington Apple

WSU Products vs UW Products
I am pretty sure both teams have had some talent go on to make it in the NFL but I don't know who they are so they don't count. So I picked the only NFL players that I know from each of the two schools to represent.

As we all know Ryan Leaf and Jake Locker were both 1st round NFL draft picks. I get them mixed up but I know one of them is still in the NFL and shows a lot of promise and the other was a bust and got busted.

now on to the HOKIES


HOKIES vs UVAginas

Attendance
For once in a long long time this game actually has some relevance again. As shown earlier with the I Pledge video, the Vaginas seen to be having a tough time drawing fans in to watch the game. But what could UVA fans be doing to keep them from going to the game you ask?
Fan Preparation
I have only been to one UVA vs Tech football game at UVA, but what I have noticed is the Pregame prep is much much different. UVA prepares for a foozball game by dressing up in their dumbest ties and singing some stupid school song while swaying back and forth. VT prepares for a foozball game by Dressing up in Hokie gear, Rocking out to Metallica, and holding up signs about we slept with everyone's mothers from UVA.

Stadium Antics
Lane stadiums is probably one of the most badass muther f*ckin places to go to a football game at, while UVA's stadium....well again they sing some stupid school song and sway back and forth holding each other....oh yeah and some times they do the wave which is about as exciting as getting to watch a Gilmore Girl marathon.

They do the Wave



We Eff'n Rock out



But for you Hoo fans out there, don't fret your school has a plan to keep your football program on the same successful path as previous years.



Ramsey - Out

No comments:

Post a Comment